Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First time with Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This was my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean. I usually cruise with Carnival but I wanted to try a new cruise line to compare. Freedom of the Seas was a nice ship and they always had a lot going on. The buffets were amazing and there was always a great selection of food. The dinners at night were pretty good as well but not as much selection. I loved the ice skating shows and comedy but they didn't have comedy every night. They had rock climbing and flow riding on board as well. I liked our servers at dinner they were amazing. Our stateroom attendant was nice as well and kept the room clean. Would recommend this ship and sail with Royal Caribbean again.

Kenut was awesome and always friendly. He kept the room clean for the entire trip!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great port!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Very aggressive driving! No stop signs or stop lights. If you rent a car just be prepared.

Royal Promenade deck is really nice and has a lot of shops and food.