RCCL Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

The Good Stuff- Excellent staff and service, Excellent balcony stateroom (largest balcony stateroom we have ever had), Very nice ship with lots to do, loved the ice show. Two of the nightly show were not aimed at my age group 65+ but, I can understand they have to cater to all age groups. Embarkation and disembarkation were the best I have ever experienced on any of my 15 total cruises, in my view a very important point.

The not so good stuff- Food average at best, internet service slowest in the world (I got 2 days of unlimited service for free because I am a Diamond member) however, I would never pay for this service. Just go ashore and find a free internet service at a business or restaurant/Bar. TV was terrible no sat. service for 3 of the 7 days, ships tv ran on a loop. You could watch the same tv shows a least 3 times a day.every day of the cruise.

All in all a very enjoyable cruise.

Average at best

Loved the Ice Show

Largest cabin we have ever had.