advertised comps/billing

Helpful Vote: 1

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

had a great time overall.  this was my 7th cruise on RC and never a problem.  I usually book thru AAA but this time I decided to book thru .  The tour coupon presented was not honored, nor was the cash voucher. I had thought the gratuities had also been included in the original billing, but they were on the final ship's bill.  Other than that, the Virgin Islands are beautiful, the staff were wonderful, and the sailing great

missed the 'broadway' type shows. those shown, except for one night and very late night were more family appropriate

not applicable

plenty of room for 2 people. attendant very nice and helpful for special needs

More attention needs to be placed on needs of people who have some disability. I have travelled 6 times on RC before with no disability, but this time I was OK till the wrong tour and heavy walking tore my hips and back up (not anticipated) and then had pain for rest of trip.

more for younger people and beach goers. I rested on ship and enjoyed activities
problem with tour booked by excursions after repeated requests for appropriate one due to walking difficulties and minimal refund offered
loved it...bring hat and/or sun visor