Couldnt get better service or friendly faces anywhere

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

We really enjoyed the port of calls. The people that run the ship, are great. The service is impeccable. Wether in state room or dinning room.

Unfortunately, if u want a lobster in dinning room, u have to pay for it. The food in dinning room is medioka at best. I was use to excellance when I dined last on a ship, and no matter what u ordered, I never had to pay for it b 4. Actually when I ordered their strip steak that was on their menu, I couldn't even eat it. Was the worst strip steak I ever had. As much as they charge u for a cruise, the food in main dinning room should be held to a higher level. Either it is the cook or the vendor they r using for their food, or both!!! It was bad.

Also, my husband is a smoker. They have very limited area for smokers on one side of ship by pool. When ship is at sea, every one is at pool and all the chairs are taken, even the limited 20 or so for the smokers. We were told you could smoke on your balcony on one side of the boat, so we booked that side. When on board, we found out you can not smoke on any balcony no matter what side you r on. I guess this was a case of a travel agent trying to get a booking, because we never would of went if we were told the truth.

So all in all, this is the worst experience my husband and I ever had on a cruise line b 4.

Food was not as good as it should have been in dinning room.

Was medioka.

Did not travel with kids.

Service and staff were excellent!

Room was excellent!