Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 13, 2015

My recent cruise on the Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean trip was wonderful. I enjoyed it from the beginning to end. The location of the room, atmosphere, and entertainment were more that I could hope for. I could have remained on the ship and enjoyed the accommodations for a month.

I want to share a special thanks to Katrina Freeman at Cruisealert for her assistance in making this trip a pleasure.

Cabin was cleaned and comfortable.
Perfect no problems.
The ship was spotless. The design of the ship shopping areas made you think you were outdoors shopping with it brick walkway. It made you forget that you were onboard a ship.
The only disappointment was the excursion to Labeedee which really wasn't a true excursion since were basically within sight of the other passengers while we were on our excursion.
Karaoke, ice skating, listening to the comedy show were hightlights.
Children's Programs No children accompanied us on this trip.
The food on the ship was satisfactory. There were plenty of food and a variety of food to meet everyone taste. Unfortunately, when they served fried chicken they ran out of chicken with 90 minutes left in the lunch period.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
My favorite thing was learning about the history of Haiti.
Falmouth, Jamaica
The walking tour is away of seeing Falmouth and their residents.
George Town, Grand Cayman