Joyfulness!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

My recent cruise on the Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean trip was wonderful. I enjoyed it from the beginning to end. The location of the room, atmosphere, and entertainment were more that I could hope for. I could have remained on the ship and enjoyed the accommodations for a month.

I want to share a special thanks to Katrina Freeman at Cruisealert for her assistance in making this trip a pleasure.

The food on the ship was satisfactory. There were plenty of food and a variety of food to meet everyone taste. Unfortunately, when they served fried chicken they ran out of chicken with 90 minutes left in the lunch period.

Karaoke, ice skating, listening to the comedy show were hightlights.

No children accompanied us on this trip.

The ship was spotless. The design of the ship shopping areas made you think you were outdoors shopping with it brick walkway. It made you forget that you were onboard a ship.

Cabin was cleaned and comfortable.
My favorite thing was learning about the history of Haiti.
The walking tour is away of seeing Falmouth and their residents.