Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great honeymoon with lots of activities

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

This was my first time on a cruise and it will definitely not be my last with Royal Caribbean.  They had an abundance of activities as well as so many shows to try and make.  Whether you love activity or you want a laid back, comfortable cruise; this one covers the whole spectrum.  Look to the top deck for swimming, volleyball, soccer, the infamous flow-rider, the rock wall, and much more.  You can stay active in the day and still have plenty of time for an afternoon nap, and then go on to make 2-3 shows in a row.  It's all very well coordinated and hosted.  The service was impeccable, that alone would bring me back no matter what the rest of the cruise was like.  The food was awesome and it was so nice to be waited on hand and foot.  What a great treat. I would say that even with all the awesome choices for excursions, you barely need them with such great activities, great staff, and great food :)

Extra tidy, cleaned twice a day, cute little towel animals to boot. :)
All islands were beautiful, although I would definitely recommend St. Maarten more. Cococay has great snorkeling, so take advantage of it while you can. I just wished the excursions lasted a little longer, they never top more than a few hours.
We were easily able to play volleyball, shuffleboard, ping-pong (table-tennis), rockclimb, snorkel, etc. The putt putt course could have had some obstacles, and the ship lacked billiards, but karaoke was great and there's always so much to do.
Pretty good, highly recommend the comedy shows as well as "Freedom of the Ice". Interactive shows are great too (Battle of the Sexes, Love and Marriage).
Top of the line. Always smiling, always ready to serve, incredible staff. Absolutely THE BEST part of the cruise.
Excellent, well-prepared food with lots of options for fine/basic dining.