My Cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

We thoroughly enjoyed the entire cruise and would certainly recommend it to others.  The only issue we had - which has still not been rectified - is one in which offered paid gratuities as a part of the benefits of booking the cruise through them.  We were required to pre-pay the gratuities prior to sailing since we requested My Time Dining, but we were assured that a credit for $168 would be applied to our onboard account at the time of boarding.  Unfortunately, the $168 credit never appeared on our account.  When I contacted by phone on 05/17/2015 after disembarking from the ship, I spoke with Chris who advised the $168 credit would be applied to my AMEX card within 7 to 10 days; as of today, it has not been credited.  This was our only disappointment with the entire experience; we hope it will be handled ASAP.  Thank you.

Vincent Tavares was THE BEST!!!