Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

My wife and I went for our honeymoon and we had a blast! It was our first cruise and we will definitely look to cruise again. The cruise was great because my wife likes to hang out by the beach and I like to be active and do things. The cruise was able to accommodate both of our needs. The service on the ship was excellent! The ship was clean and you can tell that the employees care about their jobs. The food was excellent! We went to Chops Grille and had the best steak ever! Make sure you do shore excursions, especially in Jamaica. There is not a whole lot to do in Jamaica unless you do a shore excursion. Royal Caribbean and their staff are top notch!

Cabin 1682 was clean. The room was a little small, but that is expected when on a cruise.