My cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I had to rate my cruise has a good experience because I would not let me tell you how I feel about my cruise, it was BAD not at all what the say that it is, they lied to us about the ship not running the way that it is supposed to, they changed our port times because of the way that the ship was running, they knew it the week before our cruise and they did NOT contact us and give us a choice to rebook our cruise to a better time when the ship was running the way that it should have been! they  told me TWO different times that I ask if there was any problems with the ship and BOTH  times I was told oh no there is nothing wrong with the ship, did not know that they had changed things until we where on the ship! that is not the way that they should treat people! but you know what I have been told SORRY  but we are NOT going to give to anything for your cruise not going the way that it was suppose to, so I will do anything and everything to tell people to NEVER book with them,  I do hope that they lose a lot of business the way that they are treating the people that where on the cruise.  Thank you for listening

Other than not running the way it should have been

Was not the room that we paid for,

DON'T ever book with ROYAL Caribbean CRUISE LINE

Oh they take care of you here because they own it and they want that MONEY
Did not have enough time at ports

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port