Good food, good entertainment. Still disappointed.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 30, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

The itinerary changed the day before sailing. I didn't want to go with the new itinerary. When I called the cruise line to book a different cruise, I was told that if I canceled this one, I would lose 100% of my cost.

We had been to 2 of the 3 new places already and had no intention of returning. The third place was their private island.

We went on the cruise and were given an onboard credit of @ 21% of our cost.

We stayed on board for the entire cruise.

Even though the food and entertainment were good, we were extremely disappointed.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port