Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could Have Been Better

Sail Date: April 27, 2014

We cannot complain about the food and entertainment at all.  It was as expected, very nice.  However, something on that boat made myself and my sister get terribly sick.  From my second day I developed a bronchial infection then the day before the cruise ended my sister got sick.  We did not go to the doctor on board because it was $72 each just to see him.  We got home and got ever sicker.  two weeks after the crjise we are still sick with bronchial , heavy colds and diaareah and tiredness.  We have been to our family doctors and are being treated.   Our cabin was interior and very stuffy.

very stuffy
come staff did not come around to your table to talk about special programmes and specialty restaurants if you did not look, middle aged, white and rich.
Things to do was awesome
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This was our lease favorite port as we saw no benefit for the people of Haiti
Falmouth, Jamaica
Loved the Bob Marley tour!
George Town, Grand Cayman
loved the island tour
Loved the shopping

The meals in the restaurants was far below the quality in the buffet.