Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous

Sail Date: April 27, 2014

This is a very handicapped acessible ship.  The staff are excellant and very accomadating.  My only concern was most of the main entertainment was late at night ( 9 pm)  , we are early risers so we go to bed early.  ( you can watch it the next day on your in room TV.)  We did stay up late on the night of the Love and Marriage Show, it was a riot.  Food was good, the service was above and beyond,   Ice show was excellant, cupcake class fun!!!!.

Overall a great cruise and felt I got my money's worth.

I have been on this ship before, I could see some wear and tear but overall still in good shape.
Food was very good, they had a problem with getting steaks done to likeness but was more than willing to make it perfect.
Very friendly, helpful and professional. Went above and beyond a couple of times for me and my family.
in Cozmel , the Making Salsa class was a lot of fun, but the transportation getting there was a mess, they had private Taxi's tke 8 people at a time, so it took about 30 minutes to get us all about an 8 minute ride to the place. The transportation was not well organized.
Very handicapped assessable for a large motorized wheelchair. The shower was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was on the 9th deck and great water pressure and water was always hot no matter what time of day or night it was
Port Canaveral, Florida
From secuity to check in all staff were very cheerful and accomadating
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Get your bottled water before you get off the ship. They try to sell you the big bottles of water and beer and a cooler as soon as you get off the ship and it was a big mess. The island is very clean and had a nice paved path you could walk or take the wheel chair on, We did not do any of the water sports or zip lines . The vendors are very pushy.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Took the only handicapped asseable tour to Montago Bay. Tour guide very good. Very dissapointed in Montago Bay, Would have like to have seen more of Falmouth.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We took the private company tour when we got off the ship, $20.00/each saw the same things as the ship sponsored tour, great tour guide. I have been to the Caymens several times and felt very comfortable taking the private tour here. Even had time for shopping or you could stay on the beach and get a taxi back to the ship.
Very congested at the port, you have to take some sort of transportation into town. Lots of shops and organized tours meeting at the port which makes it very difficult to get though as a group.

If you let your waiter know it is a special occasion , they will remember. They will remember if you order a certain type of roll or a special appetizer more than once, then they will inquire if you want that the next time or they will all ready have that particular roll for you.