Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: March 18, 2007

I book a cruise on Royal Caribbien at least once a year. I think a cruise the best vacation anyone can experience. I feel pampered and well taken care of.
I constantly brag about my cruise vacations at work and have many people asking me about booking cruises. I highly recommend cruise vacations.

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

I visited the Paradise Beach and it was fabulous.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I enjoyed Montego Bay because my husband had friends there and we were able to visit them on our tour.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I have visited the Cayman Island many times, The Island has become too expensive and there is not that much to see. I have visited Hell, the Turtle Farm, which has doubled the admission price.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
What a way to spend your last day on land before sailing back home. I enjoyed Labadee very much especially the water slide.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I visited the Paradise Beach and it was fabulous.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman