What an experience!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2006
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
There needs to be a better way for people to learn their way around the ship as far as which elevators take you where and to which side of the ship. I know there is a map posted at the elevators but many collaged degreed persons including myself found themselves constantly getting lost or finding themselves on the wrong end of the ship because they took the wrong elevator. And if you take the wrong elevator to get to your room, it feels like a half mile walk, forget about feels like, it probably was a half mile.

The ship is undoubtly beautiful but i dont think I would do such a large ship again.
Excursions are overprices and the natives are always acting greedy for money although they pretend not to pressure you but when your constantly being told not to forget your driver, that's pressure!
it was raining quite a bit the whole time we was there so we did not take advantage of exploring
Love the beach and shopping and the ability to walk where you wanted to go. My husband and I love to walk and stop at the different venues along the way
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, even without the beach BBQ. The natives were very friendly and accommodating. Felt very safe and secure on the secluded island, the water on the ships side was very calm and relaxing.
Don't Miss: Laying out soaking up the sun and enjoying the drink of the day
Don't Miss: Laying out soaking up the sun and enjoying the drink of the day

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: the weak alcohol drinks

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!