Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Mixed Emotions

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

Yes, the largest ship on the water today! Longer and wider, more staterooms to accomodate more passengers, but RCI failed to accomodate for the amount of people for food service during breakfast and lunch, and leaving the ship via tenders. The quality of food has also diminished.

If you want to sail on the largest ship on the water and have the patience of a saint, and don't care about hot food or good food, then this is the ship for you...NOT ME! I'll stick with the smaller ships with more personal attention!

Pros: Awesome Entertainment, endless things to do

Cons: waiting in line to be served, waiting for someone to clean the tables, waiting...waiting...waiting...

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling was good, would have like to gone away from shore, not exactly what was printed in the brochure. Shopping was ok!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The first time I visited Labadee, I swore I would never go back, but yes I did and saw how much they had improved on it. Although I did not go shopping, I didn't see any beggers along the fenceline, I didn't see the fenceline either...THANK YOU
Don't Miss: Parasailing was the best on this island
didn't leave the dock shopping, It's Mexico!!! What more should you expect!!
didn't leave the dock shopping, It's Mexico!!! What more should you expect!!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: Parasailing was the best on this island