Great cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I thought it was great. It was huge and there was so much to do.
Our excurtion was cancelled because of choppy waters. I wish we had been told ahead of time and we could have maybe done something else. The shopping was good there.
My husband and I are not really beach people and that was pretty much all there was to do there.
I thought it was the best stop. The only thing I had trouble with were the independant merchants were very pushy. I'm not really used to that.
I liked the tour of Tulum.
I liked the tour of Tulum.

Pros: There was so much to do we didn't get to everything.

Cons: Cover charges for alternative food

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!