Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a perfect vacation!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

This was our first cruise and it was wonderful. I would recommend it to my friends and can't wait to take another. The food and service were excellent. Our suites were just right and the maid kept things very clean and neat. I did not like the long ines as we disembarked at ports. Seem to be poorly handled. I was told that we were lucky that we only had wait ten minutes. Not an appropriate response from the staff.

Pros: Food and service were wonderful.

Cons: Long lines!

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Did not like that you had to pay for all activities. I loved the beach but felt that this should have ben an experinece that did not cost a lot of money to enjoy!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went on the snorkeling excursion and it was a great experience
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Not some place I would ever revisit. did not like the pushy natives and felt rather threatened
Montego Bay, Jamaica