Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great cruise with exception

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Cabin: 3700

The food in all areas was very good along with the people that provided the service. The cabin was kept neat and clean the entire voyage. Great spa and gym. Loved the steam room. The only areas that I felt were not to my likening was the pool area which was taken over by lots and lots of smokers and the casino which had the worst service of any of the multitudes of ships I have sailed on. I usually spend a lot of time in the casino during a cruise but this was so bad I stopped after a few days. Other than those two things everthing else was great.

1 Comment