fun for some of it.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2016

to start with was not happy that I didn't have a asigned seat with the first and last flight ended up costing more money. When I called I don't feel like they help me very much when I called to get seat number they just gave me a phone number to call for me to do it myself, I have not ever done this so ended up costing me more money. this is the only thing that I am not happy about with your services. Alaska cruise was not for me I will never use Royal again for any cruises!