Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I'd do this, again!!

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

This was a wonderful cruise!  We splurged and got a room with a balcony.  For the Alaska cruise, this is a perfect choice.  To sit on the balcony watching the beautiful scenery go by is a once in a lifetime event.  Definitely my favorite thing of the cruise.

The food on the cruise was a disappointment.  If was good food, but not "out of this world".  The cookies were very hard, and could be used a hockey puck.  There was always something to eat somewhere on the ship.

The biggest disappointment on the cruise was entertainment provided on the cruise.  Retrospectively, there were only a couple things to do or experience on the ship.  Being one of their first cruises, my kids enjoyed the cruise.  I would most definitely take this cruise again, but maybe try a different company.

The room is a nice sizzle as long as you only want to fit two people. It was a real squeeze with four people. I believe they have other rooms that would more easily accommodate 4 people, but going through a travel agent, I did not know.

Hands down, the balcony was well worth the extra expense.
These processes were so very easy and non stressful!! Super easy
From ping pong to soccer to basketball to ice skating!!! There is a rock climbing wall and a surfing area - although the wait times could be well over 45 minutes, that is not the cruise line's fault.
Everyone was always smiling and friendly and helpful. No matter what you wanted or needed, the staff helped you get it. The exception being the customer service staff...they were not.
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
The dog mushers camp was great! The cheaper version was more than worth the price.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Stunning!! The Captain did a wonderful job of rotating the ship so all could experience the glacier. Amazing!!
Victoria, British Columbia