Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

it was the best ever

Sail Date: May 20, 2016

The staff were the crown in this cruise. So helpful, so nice. Food was to die for in the running room. Lots of things to do. In Alaska we Saw whales, bears, eagles and dolfins. Only thing I would change is have more inside movies in the palace theater instead of outside theater where you got pretty darn cold. It was a great first cruise. Can't wait to book my next.

I have problems with being closed in so my travel agent set me up with a virtual window. Loved it. No problem at all.
Yes. The wait staff who were our waiters all trip long. Table 600. Jeffery and eu---- sorry, don't know how to spell it. But they were fantastic.
You can't even imagine how wonderful the wait staff are as well as the quality of the food.

Use the dinning room more than the buffet. Food is more supreme.