Awesome Cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-36027
Sail Date: April 17, 2009
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The ship is beautiful and the steward was awesome and clean. Overall I would recommned this to anyone who wants to go on an awesome ship.
Oh my God I thought I was in paradise. What an awesome beach and the people were great. The activities were all excellent. The food was amazing and the staff was amazing. I could live on this beach......
I walked around Old San Juan and I loved it. It was beautiufl. There is a restaurant called RACIES and it was excellent spanish food.
We didn't like Samana. The beach was nothing to brag about and when we went to eat at the buffet the food was full of flies it was disqusting. I don't recommend this beach or place.
Just to walk in town is amazing and to shop for jewelry it awesome. We did the beach one time and it is also excellent.

Pros: a lot of entertainment and good food

Cons: I brought the soda card and everytime I asked for a soda they would get and attiutude about it.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!