Eurodam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Inspiring cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

My family and I had a wonderful cruise--loved the ports--no suitcases--tours were very informative and well planned--great waitstaff and cabin stewards--food was delicious and so many choices!! On a sea day I had time to relax in the library reading magazines and listening to soft guitar music. It was great!

Pros: the pace of my travel

Cons: wish we could have travelled longer--no time

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Stockholm, Sweden
Ice bar was really fun!!!
Don't Miss: ice bar
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
need more time at the Hermitage
Don't Miss: St Catherine's palace and the Hermitage museum//ballet was great too
Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
would have liked more time in Berlin--Antiquities Museum was amazing
Don't Miss: Memorial to the Burning of the Books in 1933--small but haunting memorial
Kiel, Germany
We met our exchange student;s family here! We had a great day shopping and visiting the cafes!! Museums weren't open on a Monday/
Tallinn, Estonia

Don't Miss: medieval village
Helsinki, Finland
Surprised by the work of Saarinen the architect