Don't let the bad reviews scare you!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 03, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Ok, I was really worried that I would not like this cruise due to the few bad reviews that I read. I really went into it with a pessimistic attitude. Boy was I wrong! This was my favorite out of the 9 cruises that I have taken in my life! It was the first Royal Caribbean. Getting on-board was easy and quick. We were able to get on by 11:00. Lunch opened at 11:30. The food was pretty good. The food in My Fair Lady was really good. The rooms were promptly ready at 1:30. The ship is beautiful. Yes it has some worn out areas that I wish RC would take care of. The worst thing would be some rust and the chairs in the Windjammer Cafe. But, I could look past that to see what a nice ship it is. The room was adequate, but the bed was hard. The staff was wonderful! So nice and attentive! The shows were excellent! Loved Coco Cay! We would definitely take this cruise again. I am already thinking about going again next February. it was that good!

Ship Experiences

Small, of course. Clean. Hard bed

Go to all of the shows

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Key West, Florida