Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Family crusin

Sail Date: September 12, 2016

My family took a 4 night cruise on Royal Caribbean ( Enchantment of the seas) it was great. All the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food was good. We had no problems with getting on are off ship. We had a great time . The only thing that could have been better was entertainment, and getting something to eat late at night. Our dining hosts Dwight and Edwardo were outstanding. I would definitely take this cruise again.

our cabin had a balcony, it was little bigger than I expected. It was clean and I enjoyed being able to sit on balcony and looking out on ocean.