Annual Cruise with my Grandson!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 20, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The ship is in desperate need of a thorough painting.  There were a LOT of areas where rust was showing and it detracted from the overall look of the ship.  The wait staff was not as good as in past cruises.  I was told on the second night that the ship was out of sparkling water and was given club soda instead, but to my surprise on the second night, after being in CocoCay all day, I again asked for sparking water with dinner and it magically arrived.  The bathrooms had a strange odor in them most of the time and the toilet in our stateroom had to be flushed numerous times.

I was also not sure why we remained in Nassau until 11 pm when most of the shops closed at 6.  I believe it was because we were sailing to CocoCay the next day.  I am a Platinum member, now Emerald after this sailing, so I have sailed on many ships and was disappointed with the condition of the ship and the wait staff on this particular cruise.