Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Enchantment of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: January 15, 2016

On our bus ride over to the ship we met a lady who said that she'd been on this cruise three times, and that they had never stopped at Coco Cay.  So, I wasn't too surprised when the weather wouldn't allow us to stop by the private island.  I haven't cruised in about 20 years, so I was surprised that I had to pay for every little extra.  Bingo, cost me 30.00 for one game.  Really?  Last time I took a cruise we played for free and for an hour and a half.  This made me feel like all the cruise line wanted was my money.  I think I would take a longer cruise with more ports and a newer ship the next time I sail.  While nice, this wasn't too modern of a ship.  I once was told to not pay for a nice cabin, because you're never there.  I found this again to be true, especially on a 3-day trip.  Though, one day, I think I would like to have the balcony, but this time, I'm glad I didn't pay the extra for it.

Cabin / Stateroom Again, I was glad I didn't pay extra for a nicer room. I didn't need it, since I was only there to sleep.
Some staff were really nice and some weren't nice at all.

I got a massage, which was very good, but expensive. (Which I expected.) But the spa is right under the weight room and you can hear when people are dropping there weights on the floor above. Not so relaxing.