3 Night Enchantment of the Seas Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

On our bus ride over to the ship we met a lady who said that she'd been on this cruise three times, and that they had never stopped at Coco Cay.  So, I wasn't too surprised when the weather wouldn't allow us to stop by the private island.  I haven't cruised in about 20 years, so I was surprised that I had to pay for every little extra.  Bingo, cost me 30.00 for one game.  Really?  Last time I took a cruise we played for free and for an hour and a half.  This made me feel like all the cruise line wanted was my money.  I think I would take a longer cruise with more ports and a newer ship the next time I sail.  While nice, this wasn't too modern of a ship.  I once was told to not pay for a nice cabin, because you're never there.  I found this again to be true, especially on a 3-day trip.  Though, one day, I think I would like to have the balcony, but this time, I'm glad I didn't pay the extra for it.

Some staff were really nice and some weren't nice at all.

Again, I was glad I didn't pay extra for a nicer room. I didn't need it, since I was only there to sleep.

I got a massage, which was very good, but expensive. (Which I expected.) But the spa is right under the weight room and you can hear when people are dropping there weights on the floor above. Not so relaxing.

Don't be so sure you'll get to go there.