Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our last cruise with Royal Caribean

Sail Date: January 15, 2016

This was my first RC cruise, my husband's second. I have cruised twice before with a different cruise line. We have been looking forward to this cruise for several months.  Our check-in process was very smooth and easy.  Everything went well and we were pleased with our balcony stateroom. Our luggage arrived promptly.  Our stateroom staff were all wonderful and the the servers in the dining room were very good. We especially enjoyed Marvin. He was fun and wonderful. All that said, both my husband and I were very disappointed with the entertainment options....nothing we were interested in. We did enjoy the farewell Broadway style show and the Captains party.  The quality of the food was very poor throughout the cruise.  The scrambled eggs in the buffet were obviously made from powdered eggs. The taste and consistency was very odd.  The food was for the most part, tasteless. This was the theme regardless of where we ate....dining room or buffet. We were also very disappointed that due to the weather, our second port of call was cancelled. It would have been nice if we had felt that the cruise line/crew had made an effort to make us feel a bit compensated for the loss of a day on the beach.  We will definitely sail with a different cruise line.....if there even is a next time.

Very nice and the cabin staff were wonderful.