Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Weekend Getaway

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

I can not believe that I have lived in Florida for many years and have not done this great weekend getaway. It was so nice to meet up and go with friends and not have to worry about anything. The Enchantment of the Seas had plenty of entertainment and gave us time to enjoy being together. I would highly recommend this for family reunions too. The staff was very helpful and made it very smooth. I took the Seahorse Sail and Snorkel excursion also and it was great fun. The Bahamas is not that faraway and yet you feel like you have really gone somewhere. CocoCay was very nice as well.

I enjoyed our cabin location. It was off of the main corridor and was quite

1 Comment