Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Royal is all that I expected

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

We had a great time. It was my daughters 9th birthday and our first cruise.  They made us feel like we were at home.  Our room was always spotless with animals made from towels for my daughter.  The servers in "My Fair Lady" dining room did an excellent job.  They made animals from napkins for her.  Sang happy birthday.  Oh the food was great.  Had something different every night.  The boat was kept clean too.  Some people drink allot and get a little mouthy so we would find something else to do. They have rock climbing wall, trampoline in front t of the boat.  Overall the experience was great and we would do it again.

Our cabin was great.. We had a great view. They decorated for my daughters birthday. She loved it. It was always clean. The attendant made animals out of towels. Always made sure we had everything and told us what was going to happen on ship during our stay. Very helpful!!
Ours was cut short because of a storm coming but we still had fun while we were there.

1 Comment