Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved Coco Cay

Sail Date: October 19, 2015

Great cruise.  The service was great in Dining Room and Stateroom.  Food was presented beautifully, but selection was a little lacking.  Entertainment was better than on the Carnival ships.  The check-in and check-out was very smooth.  The highlight of the cruise, for me, was Coco Cay.  It was beautiful and very relaxing.  I highly recommend it.

I did not like the procedure for locking the safe. Your credit card was always left unprotected.
I enjoyed the shows every night except the final night.
Our waiters in the dining room, Luis and Edgar were the Best!!
food selections in dining room could have been better