Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: October 19, 2015

Once we got past the rough seas the first night, the rest of the cruise was wonderful.  It was exactly the romantic getaway my husband and I were looking for.The food in the MDR was delicious and there were always plenty of options in the Windjammer and Park Café.  The Serenity area was peaceful and relaxing as well.  Our room steward, Cryson, was fantastic.  He went above and beyond to make sure our cruise was perfect. He even ironed my hubby's shirt on formal night himself after the laundry had closed, and had it back to us in under 10 minutes!   My favorite part of the trip was Coco Cay.  Beautiful!  We selected the private beach area with covered lounge chairs and floating beach mats.  We spent hours just floating in the water, sipping cocktails. :)  Overall, the service was great, and I have no complaints.  We would definitely sail on Enchantment again.  We enjoyed RCCL so much, we are now booked for Liberty and Allure of the Seas as well.

The room was clean and well kept. Cryson kept everything immaculate for us and was always there for whatever we needed.