Horrible Ship

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

My experience on this ship was horrible. The food was the worse that I have ever eaten since cruising. This is my 7th cruise and my 4th on Royal Carribean. RCCL should be ashamed of themselves. The ship was dated and needed major upgrades. There was a black ring in my toilet that looked disgusting every time we used the bathroom. A few of the staff were rude. On the last night the ship was rocking which made some passengers nauseous. While at dinner a passenger threw up at the table and it took awhile for maintenance to clean it up. I was totally disgusted. At dinner service the food was cold. Just awful.

Upgrades are a must.

The food was the worse I've ever tasted and the ship is dated.

The water had too many rocks. Not comfortable.