Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Horrible Ship

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

My experience on this ship was horrible. The food was the worse that I have ever eaten since cruising. This is my 7th cruise and my 4th on Royal Carribean. RCCL should be ashamed of themselves. The ship was dated and needed major upgrades. There was a black ring in my toilet that looked disgusting every time we used the bathroom. A few of the staff were rude. On the last night the ship was rocking which made some passengers nauseous. While at dinner a passenger threw up at the table and it took awhile for maintenance to clean it up. I was totally disgusted. At dinner service the food was cold. Just awful.

Upgrades are a must.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The water had too many rocks. Not comfortable.

The food was the worse I've ever tasted and the ship is dated.