Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Ship to shore calling is a profitable scam.

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

Royal Caribbean (RC) charges $7.96 per minute to call from your stateroom to shore. This fee will be charged even if the call is made using an international calling card. There's no disputing this point with guest services. This service must evolve. I know it is posted every where but that doesn't mean the service can not evolve. This was my 4th Royal Carribean cruise and my 5th cruise in total. I'm not a stranger to the experience. Regardless, even after three great massages, two park west art auctions with multiple buys; the archaic phone service bothers me the most. You should have full autonomy on how much you disconnect during your vacation. The company who claims you will have a blast while cruising with should have the options available to the market demographic they cater to. This specific cruise was a low budget cruise, most passengers who purshase this type of cruise are expecting bargains. You see it every where. At the photo gallery when they learn one printed photo is $20 or a CD is $250. When they check out the spa and see a massage or treatment will cost over $100.

They do well with the shows sometimes. The food service and other staff is amazingly hospitable. These facts are unrefutible, as the fact that the $7.96 per minute calls with no other provided options are ridiculous. I can't say it enough, this service must evolve.

Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The coco cay port of call was cancelled due to weather conditions. I was surprised no giveaways or any kind of prices were given to the passengers for their inconvenience. Some people traveled from other countries and others wanted to especially share their experience at coco cay with their spouse for the first time.

It's worth checking out the spa but don't feel pressured to purchase their products. It's a better deal to enjoy another massage than to purchase products you can buy on shore at your leisure.