Afforadable Elegance

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

My husband and I both enjoyed our cruise experience on the Enchantment of the Seas.  Like other reviews have noted, the boat has been updated in a lot of areas so you will find that some areas look more current than others but it is all very well maintained.  The crew was courteous and attentive and the cruise director Marc was perfectly fit for his job.  The ship was VERY CLEAN and I would definitely recommend it for that the price/value.  I believe this ship is perfect for a 5 night or under experience.

Buy you drink package the 1st day on the ship, I paid more online per day than what it was offered for on the cruise.