Very disappointed

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I was looking forward to trying a Royal Caribbean Cruise.  I have been on 9 other cruises with other Cruise Lines, but everyone kept telling me I had to try Royal Caribbean, they would not cruise with anyone else.  So I tried.

When we arrived at our room,  the bathroom had a musty odder,  the bathroom fan did not work.  Then 2 out of the 4 day cruise our toilet would not flush.  Then the light on side of the desk/dresser area did not work.  Their were not water glasses in our room the first night.  They don't give you ice buckets in your room.  The women's bathroom by the solarium was dirty.  The plastic holder on the wall that holds back for disposing famine products away in, were empty and disgustingly dirty.   A lot of the food that I got had very little flavor.  It was very bland.  The entertainment (shows), we went to 2, 1 we ended walking out on because it wasn't very good and the other was fair.  The pool in the solarium area was green.  When we rinsed our bathing suits out, it was disgusting.  We did not go in the pool again.  If this is what Royal Caribbean is like,  I will not be going on another cruise with them.

See above statement