Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Great and The Not So Great!

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

What was great: Great variety of food provided. Formal dining food was outstanding!! Great activities and information about what was going on was always available. The private Bahamas Island (Coco Kay) was fantastic. Entertainment was great. The room was a descent size for the four of us. Safety drill was okay, but more explanation could have been provided via brochure or something. Kids club was loved by the boys and they didn't want to leave. Service was always stellar!

What was not so great: As first time cruisers, we had no idea how the extra beds in the room worked. For instance, when we arrived, we thought there was only 1 bed. We we realized the beds were folded into the wall, we thought we needed the special tool to get them open, and we couldn't find the special tool in the room. It was so difficult getting through to guest services since many people were calling or visiting the desk for one reason or another. I finally got through to housekeeping and they explained to me that our concierge would come and open the beds.I recommend a nice brochure or something to explain how things on ship work. We spent too much time trying to figure this out and contacting someone to help us.

Cabin Readiness: Our cabin was ready early, which was great... so we thought. Our bathroom did not have enough towels and clothes for 4 people. So, I had to call for additional ones. Also, there was mold in our refrigerator. Although we didn't use it, I recommend taking the time to thoroughly prep the cabin. It is obvious the refrigerator has been missed for a long time with the mold in it. I would have been just  fine waiting a little longer for our cabin to be complete before occupying it.

Cabin Bathroom: The bathroom was clean but extremely small. The biggest issues were the sink and faucet. I recommend RC reconsidering the type of sinks and faucets used in the cabins' bathrooms. The faucet constantly sprayed water all over the place due to the type of force of the faucet and the small rounded bowl that was receiving the water. Since there was not a sink counter, the water always went onto the floor. It was very messy.

I would definitely go again, but to a different destination.

Excursions were absolutely too expensive for the amount of time some provided.