Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We loved the Enchantment of the Seas1

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

We had a great experience!  It was our first cruise....I had always wanted to take a cruise and couldn't convince my husband because he was afraid of getting seasick.  He wore a patch and I wore wristbands and we didn't have any trouble!  The staff was great, and it was very fun having the same waiters every night and also getting to know our room attendant.  The best surprise was how wonderful the private island was!  I didn't know what to expect, but it was beautiful, the lunch provided was delicious and I loved that it had its own straw market and lots of activities.  My sons were thrilled that there was a basketball court.  We are huge basketball fans and were thrilled that the ship showed the NCAA championship game on the big screen by the pool!

Adele and Davon at dinner and Beva (room attendant) were wonderful!
The shows were all amazing and so was the magician!
Children's Programs NA
We loved the 70s/80s disco night the best! We also loved the dance party on the pool deck! I was amazed at how much was going on at all times!
We loved the towel animals, especially the monkey!
Port Canaveral, Florida
very efficient!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We loved this and my son was thrilled that there was a basketball court!!!
We tried to save money and just sign up for the Atlantis water park there, rather than book through the ship and were disappointed that it was sold out when we got there. But we went to the public beach and had fun there instead.