Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the seas

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

Overall the trip was good. The bad. No hot water in my cabin for 1 day. Do not try to buy the internet. I could not get the girl to explain to me why royal caribbean  wanted to charge 199.95 for the length of the cruise and Carnival was 59.00. Went to see a scheduled movie in the theater. They were having Bingo instead. I asked the girl if the movie was canceled. Her answer " Well we can wait until 12:15 and if the movie is not playing its canceled." I own an Auto shop and I almost went through the roof. Also the Ben and Jerrys was down the whole cruise.The good. The food was great. The room attendant took the time to know our names. Cabins were clean Buffet was awesome and the pools and other activties were good. The Island at Co Co cay was very nice.

Great show