We Made the Best of It!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I booked this cruise in Oct 2014 for my daughters 8th birthday. I only went with Royal Carribean because of the Barbie experience. My plan was to invite 5 of her friends and pay for the Barbie Experience package for each child. When her bff mother booked the cruise in January 2015 we learned they no longer offered the Barbie Experience. I was furious. I spent over $1100 (paid for 3 people) for this cruise for my soon to be 8 years old to learn a month before we sailed she's not going to have her Barbie Experience. Well of course I had to suck it up and make the best of it. The ship was just ok. There wasnt a lot of family activites especially being at sea for two days. The weather sucked and we didnt make it to CoCo Kay on day 3 (which was another let down). Im not sure if I wold ever go on Royal Carribean again. The crowd was mainly senior citizens and a large group of 15 years old girls celebrating their quinceanera. Although this trip was to celebrate my daughter, being able to mingle with my age group would have made things a little better. I'll give the trip a 6 out of 10 stars.

There should be more family activities offered, especially in the evenings.

They cancelled the main attraction we booked the cruise for... the Barbie Experience.

The staff was AMAZING.

The cabin didn't look like this picture but it was spacious. Our room attendent was the absolute BEST!!!
we didnt make it so i wouldn't know.