Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Older ship but great service

Sail Date: February 16, 2015

This ship is older and does have some issues due to age. Our shower stall was definitely in need of replacement and the public restrooms often smelled. This, however, would not stop me from returning to this ship. If you have gotten used to the beauty of ships such of the Freedom class and up you may want to consider other options.

The customer service was excellent. The staff was friendly and efficient. I appreciated that the cabin steward was respectful of our privacy while still keeping our room clean and stocked.

Older but adequate space
Chops Steakhouse was fabulous. Great food and attentive service. I enjoyed everything I had in the main dining room. I do recoomend the Park Cafe over the buffet. It is located in the Solarium and services fresh sandwhiches, soups, and salads.
No complaints.
The stage shows were good but the comedy was lacking.
Children's Programs Did not use
Onboard Activities Enjoyed the Quest game show. Always entertaining!
I say only okay becuase we were not able to stop in CocoCay. This was not Royal Caribbean's fault - the seas were way too rough to be safe. It rained in Nassua but as we did a shark dive we still had a great time!
More than enough space for two and plenty of storage. Only issue was the old, rusty shower stall. Great for sleeping late! No noise in this area at all even thought the ship was sold out!
Port Canaveral, Florida
The port is easy to navigate and we found a great place to eat- Atlantic Seafood.
Great for us as we did a shark dive! Awesome experience.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
WE did not stop but having been there sevetral times I can say it is a fabulous stop.

If you plan on going to the solarium go early. By 10 am all chairs will be filled. Tip: if you see that someone has left their belongings on chair for over 30 minutes just to try and reserve it please tell the staff. They will take care of this for you.