Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Loved it!

Sail Date: September 15, 2014

I'm a loyal RC cruiser and this ship and its staff did not disappoint me or my lovely new fiance! With the help of the staff( champagne in hand) I asked for her hand in marriage in the gorgeous Solarium! We enjoyed ecery meal, show and excursion. Ready to book one for our birthdays in January! Thanks !
Port Canaveral, Florida
Easy to get to
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Lots of fun activities!
Great shopping!

Beautiful dining room and very easy to navigate throughout the ship. We loved the interactive screens that helped us find everything around the ship and kept you informed of the events throughout the day.