Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Royals the best

Sail Date: September 15, 2014

I like this ship.  Good for the first cruisers.  Rooms were nice.  Had no problem with the bed or space for two.  We didn't spend that much time there.

So much to do some free some cost.

The shows were not the greatest.  Like the ones with all the singing and dancing.

You can find food for everyone.  I was "watching what I ate" and did fine.  Dinning Room: Not on the menu just ask.  I wanted a regular salad not on the menu and just asked and got it.  Want more than one of something, just ask.  All you can eat on the upper deck is just that, all you can eat.  Pretty good food.  Kids will love this place.

I wish this ship would go to other places than just.

They have an inside pool for adults and that is sooo great!!!!

Nice old ship. Just the right size to try out and many go over and over on this ship
plenty of food. Main dinning room if you don't see it on the menu or want more of what you have just ask.
I order 2 desserts on night and they brought me one. When we went back to our room the 2nd was waiting for me. Now that is service.
didn't need the jukler. T he singing and dancers were good. Needs more know music.
Kids are safe to be left with the programs people. So much for them to do. Teens will love this.
Didn't do much of it this time. Will do more next trip
been there and need some place new. But we like this ship
Cabin / Stateroom our room was clean and well kept ALL the time. Just what we expected and it was fine
Port Canaveral, Florida
so easy to get to. No traffice. There are places to stay close by. Nice beach also. Good people.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
so much to do and good food waiting for you.
much to do and purchase if that's your thing. I liked the tour of the Nassau. Got to see things I would never have known were even there.

Breakfast in main dining is very good. Don't limit yourself to the all you can eat on upper deck. Some of the servings were small so I just asked for more, no problem.