9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip) Sail Date: February 16, 2013 Ship:Enchantment of the Seas Cabin Type: Inside Traveled As: Couple Reviewed: 5 years ago
We are VERY experienced cruisers so we know what to expect from a cruise.
We were pleasantly surprised with our cruise on the Enchantment. It is one of
RCCL's older vessels so we weren't sure what to expect. It had just come out of
dry dock in December so it was in great shape. So here is the rundown:
1. We actually liked the somewhat smaller ship...very easy to get around...shorter lines in general.
2. Cabin: Just what we expected...we're never in it anyway.
3. Food: Very good...no escargot however (worldwide shortage was the explanation). We are NOT fans of the so-called "specialty" dining as it cannot help to eventually impact the "regular" dining room in an adverse way. I also don't like ANY type of surcharge on a cruise ship.
4. Entertainment: Excellent...a bit of everything for everyone. Some of the best we've seen. The RCCL singers were not quite up to the level we have come to expect. The mid-cruise cabaret by the two female singers was quite amateurish.
Other than that no complaints.
5. Outstanding cruise director!! (John)
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Every Wednesday you'll receive the latest articles, deals, and news from the Cruiseline.com team, plus tips and photos submitted by our vibrant community of diehard cruisers. You'll also get a free gift — a downloadable, printable PDF of our guide to cruising!
Sign up for weekly cruise deals.
Join other subscribers and get the best cruise deals of the week in your inbox every Thursday.