Royal Caribbean, Excellent as expected
Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern
Sail Date: February 16, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Inside
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 5 years ago
We are VERY experienced cruisers so we know what to expect from a cruise.
We were pleasantly surprised with our cruise on the Enchantment. It is one of
RCCL's older vessels so we weren't sure what to expect. It had just come out of
dry dock in December so it was in great shape. So here is the rundown:
1. We actually liked the somewhat smaller ship...very easy to get around...shorter lines in general.
2. Cabin: Just what we expected...we're never in it anyway.
3. Food: Very good...no escargot however (worldwide shortage was the explanation). We are NOT fans of the so-called "specialty" dining as it cannot help to eventually impact the "regular" dining room in an adverse way. I also don't like ANY type of surcharge on a cruise ship.
4. Entertainment: Excellent...a bit of everything for everyone. Some of the best we've seen. The RCCL singers were not quite up to the level we have come to expect. The mid-cruise cabaret by the two female singers was quite amateurish.
Other than that no complaints.
5. Outstanding cruise director!! (John)