Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

An "average" cruise

Sail Date: June 16, 2011

The ship was nice, however when compared to the other RC ships I have cruised on, I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the service. They refurbished the ship to add more cabins, but the number of seats in the dining area, theatre, etc. remains the same which limit the space to accomodate all of the passengers. The staterooms were not cleaned well as I have previously experienced on other ships and the stateroom attendant was not very friendly and seemed like he just wanted to make the bed and change the towels quickly.

Pros: The itinerary was great.

Cons: Not enough activities on the ship.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

The quality of food was good. The servers were fantastic in the dining area.
I found the staff on this ship a bit mixed. Some really went out of their way while others couldn't be bothered. I called room service twice and never got an answer. My son called and was placed on hold longer than 10 minutes.
I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the ship. It was difficult finding tables to eat as many were left dirty for long periods of time. There were dirty cups and dishes throughout the ship, and many left outside of the room cabins.
The size of the stateroom and layout was good. The condition of the stateroom was not so clean this time around.
The entertainment was good. The variety was fair. I felt there were a lack of activities on the ship, which wasn't so much fun on the days at sea.
Bar Harbor, Maine