Nothing exceptional

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Enchantment of the Seas

12 Night Southern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 28, 2011

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Whether due to the econonomy or something else, I felt the food was not up to what I had expected. We had trouble with getting on the ship ( a long delay of hours); four of us were traveling together and they had us at two separate tables in the dining room which we had to take care of; the excursions we booked were not all good, one in particular was a waste of our money. There were other "screw ups" suc h as showing us as "cash" customers even though we had registered our credit cards. The ports of call were good.

Ship Experiences

Show room too small to accomodate cruisers. Seats in showroom very, very unc omfortable and the shows were not good, except for one.

The cruise director was the worst I have ever seen on any cruises I have taken.

Ports Of Call

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Again, we took a tour of the island and it could have been more informative.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Just took a taxi ride, so cannot really comment.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

The excursion we took on this island was terrible. I have been to St. Thomas a dozen or more times and thought it would be nice to take a tour, but the narrator seemed more concerned to speak with some women in the cab of the taxi (with the microphone turned off) than doing a commentary to the rest of us.

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

This was probably the best time on an island during the cruise.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Did an excursion for snorkeling and it was good.

Pros: The waiter and asst. waiter we had in the dining room

Cons: Wait time in terminal to board the ship

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.