Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Better than I expected"

Sail Date: August 31, 2009

I thought that the ship was tastefully decorated. I enjoyed hearing a pianist and I boarded the ship. I thought I was at Nordstroms. The crew was friendly and really on top of things. Royal Caribbean pays attention to details and it shows. Although I booked the cheapest cabin, I loved my room and felt like a little princess sleeping on my sheets embroidered with silver thread with the ship's insignia. I also loved the towel animals. My favorite was an elephant. It was so wonderful, I didn't have the heart to use the towel, so I kept it a whole day.

Pros: Sleeping on sheets beautifully embroidered with silver thread, Egyptian cotton towels, and my in-room safe

Cons: Noise above my room that disrupted my sleep

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Xcaret Eco Park. I'll visit Cozumel again just to go to this park so I can spend more time there. Awesome place. I swam in an underground river, snorkeled, and held a Macaw in my hands all in the same place.
Key West, Florida
Belize City, Belize
The cave tubing was fun. Water is a little chilly, but a great excursion. Good lunch too.
Don't Miss: Cave tubing and I'm told, the reef snorkeling which I wasn't able to do.