not satified with my cabin

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
this is my second time on enchantment of the seas.i like the fact that they extended the ship.however the cabins need to be updated as well.here is a list of the problems i had and i will contact royal carib as well.1-air conditioner was not working properly(switch on wall changed but did not fix problem)2-sink in bathroom clogged up called to fix.3-toliet bowl not fliushing properly and toliet overflowed at one point called to get fixed.4-my cabin 2150 smelled like cigarette smoke from the time we first stepped in the cabin.the room attendant sprayed but it still had a tremendous odor.i get trouble headaches being around smoke filled rooms.no one smokes in my family.needless to say i was not very satisfied this being my fourth r.c.cruise.
not much to do on island we were told beaches not very good and that downtown wasnt any good as well.ship crews told us this.

Pros: weather

Cons: cabin