Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall good experience

Sail Date: July 31, 2006

The ship is quite large and has space for everyone (our cruise was fully booked) on the pool deck and beyound. Very good food and dining room service. Good entertainment (not excellent). Art auction stuff was terrible and the whole auction was not a nice experience, on our previous cruise we had much more fun with it and were recommending it to everyone (big mistake!)

Pros: Dining room service

Cons: Art auction

Key West, Florida
Must see for us was the World War II museum. We heard about it on the video on the ship, but NONE of the locals we asked knew what it was about! After we finally found the place we had a private tour of the WWII coast guard boat (my husband LOVED it). Shopping was nice too. The time in the port is really short, so there is not a lot you have time to do.
The Passion island is an ABSOLUTE must! We have been to Cozumel before and went to Playa Mia beach break, it was OK, but Passion Island was 100 times better. Imagine - pristine beach, blue water, hammocks and all the booze you can drink. I don't like to bargain so shopping in Cozumel is not for me.
Don't Miss: Passion Island
Don't Miss: Passion Island
Belize City, Belize
It was our second time in Belize and both times were exceptional. The must sees are mayan ruins of Altun Ha. My husband absolutely loved the cave adventure too. The must go to bar is "Wet Lizard" - great views and a chance to write your name on the roof. We found our signature from 2 years ago!
Don't Miss: Altun ha