Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a nice cruise

Sail Date: January 21, 2008

The absolute best was all waiter services during all day anywhere we went.
The least expected was lack of entertainment after dinner hours for people over 25 but under 55. Since we were already dressed up for dinner it would be just logical to continue evening by visiting maybe a thetre with a comic show or an adult game as we did only once during whole cruise(that was really funny)...
I don't regret going on this cruise, it's definitely a lifetime experience but I would not recommend it to my friends for the reasons listed above.

Regards,
Yelena A>

Pros: waiter services

Cons: lack of entertainment after dinner hours for people over 25&under 55

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

I wish more variety of food was available. For instance Japanese cuisine. And maybe more vegeterian items on the menu. And defifnitely more fresh vegetables in the open salad bar.
Belize City, Belize
Belize City, Belize
Key West, Florida
I would have stayed in the city for at least 2 days in order to see all available entertainment. Everybody who I got to meet during this cruise absolutely fell in love with this charming city and decided to come back this year just maybe fir a weekend. That's something to consider....
Don't Miss: everything